Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Down under

Greetings from the Windsor Bed and Breakfast in Christchurch, New Zealand.

I'm waiting for my room to be prepared, having just arrived in Christchurch from LAX via Auckland. Lots of travel! My flight from Seattle to LAX was very late (who knew that fixing a seat could take an hour and a half?), so my luggage is still somewhere over the Pacific. Hopefully it will get here before we leave tomorrow morning for the ice!

Kenny got sick and Donovan got held up by bad weather in Montana, so it's just HC and me headed down. We're just about to head over to the USAP complex to get our gear.

Christchurch is quite nice, and the weather is warm (it's the beginning of the austral summer). Driving on the left side of the road always makes me feel a little disconcerted.

My room's ready. Until later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home