Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Something something Shawshank Redemption something..."

Current location: Stumptown

Current occupation: Writing long, long comparative ideology paper

I only feel compelled to blog when I'm procrastinating because I feel overwhelmed, which I think skews my internet presence (such as it is). I don't hate my life or feel bummed out all the time or anything -- I just never feel like blogging when I'm not in quiet crisis mode.

Hank Williams is on the turntable and it's making me think of my dead cowboy grandpa and home. It's funny -- home is often just where I'm not at the moment. When I'm having a tough time here, I miss North Dakota and vice versa.

I do like Seattle, like, 90% of the time. And I do like Hank. And I wish I could have two-stepped with my grandpa.

1 Comments:

Blogger nae4blue said...

I enjoyed that.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home